COVID SAFETY INFO
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY! Channing and the entire creative team have developed a plan to make sure the show is safe for the cast, crew and most importantly, the audience. The production will operate in accordance with the requirements of the Government’s advice at the time of the performance, so you can FREE YOUR MAGIC without worry!
Here’s how we’re making MAGIC MIKE LIVE safe for everyone:
- Entry via Cranbourne St (disabled access on Little Newport St), not the main Hippodrome Casino entrance
- Test and trace QR code scanning upon entry
- Guests must wear a mask in the venue at all times, including during the performance, except when you’re drinking
- Social distancing measures have been put in place across the venue to ensure the health and wellbeing of patrons and staff
- Auditorium doors will open 30 minutes before performance start time
- Drinks must be finished before leaving the venue
- If the bars become too crowded post-performance, guests may be asked to leave via Little Newport Street
- Guests are strongly advised to pre-book the Bars & Lounges:
- Staff will be wearing masks and hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the venue
- The venue will be thoroughly sanitized between performances
- Our cast members are tested multiple times a week to enable them to perform without wearing masks.
What if I am feeling unwell prior to the performance?
If you are due to attend a performance and any of the following statements apply to you or a member of your party, please contact the ticketing provider and we will exchange your tickets for a future performance:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to self-isolate
- You have experienced symptoms as outlined by Public Health England in the last 14 days
- You have been exposed to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are required to self-isolate